Railogix 193 627 Electric Locomotive VI (DCC-Sound) – Fleischmann 739398
The first Vectron multisystem locomotive from Raillogix is particularly striking due to its red metallic paint. The company is one of the major intermodal rail operators in Europe. It serves not only the largest harbours in Europe, but also the most important industrial regions in the European hinterland.
This model is fitted with directional lighting, a detailed body with applied livery decals, reliable motor and NEM Couplings.
- DCC Sound Fitted
- Die-cast metal chassis
- Directional Lighting
- NEM Coupling
- Model in metallic livery
- With a new motor and revised gearbox
- With a long rain gutter
- Use in international freight transport
- In digital mode with switchable high beam and individually switchable headlights or taillights
- Project development in cooperation with Railcolor Design
- Sound in cooperation with Leosoundlab